1872 Rosecrans St., San Diego CA 92106
Prior to selling the real estate located at 1868-1878 Rosecrans St, The Franco Realty Group had to successfully transfer the business known as Coop’s Pub to Good Bar. The purchase price for the business was $120,000 and included the following highlights:
- All Furniture, Fixtures, Equipment
- One Rare Type 48 ABC License (Liquor, No Food Required)
- One New 10 Year Lease Agreement Beginning at $3,100 Per Month
- 3% Annual Rental Increases Plus Triple Net Fees (NNN)
- Two 5-Year Options to Extend the Lease Term
- +/-900 Rentable Square Feet with Two ADA Restrooms
- Walk-In Refrigerator and more!
Good Bar also operates the Iron Pig restaurant in Pacific Beach, plans on upgrading their new purchase and anticipates opening for business early 2017.